Wondfo Blood Gas Analyzer is used with Card (Electrochemistry) for measuring a patient’s pH balance, carbon dioxide partial pressure (pCO2), oxygen partial pressure (pO2 ), sodium ion (Na+), potassium ion (K+), calcium ion (Ca2+), chloride ion (Cl–), hematocrit (Hct), Lactic Acid (Lac), and Glucose (Glu). The Blood Gas analyzer should only be used by healthcare professionals. For in vitro diagnostic use.
Wondfo Blood Gas Analyzer can deliver results of a patient’s oxygenation levels, pH, and electrolyte balance on the spot in the 30s. It is ideal for many point-of-care settings, such as emergency departments, ICU, and laboratories.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Test Menu: 10 Direct Measured Parameters: pH, pCO2, pO2, K+, Na+, Ca2+, Cl-, Hct, Glucose, Lactate. And 23 calcualated Parameters: cH+, cH+(T), pH(T), pCO (T), pO (T), HCO -atd, HCO -std, BB(B), BE(B), BE(ecf), ct CO , 2233 2 Ca++(7.4), AnGap, tHb(est), sO2(est), pO2(A-a), pO2(A-a)(T), pO2(a/A), pO2(a/A)(T), RI, RI(T), pO2/FI O2, pO2(T)/FI O2
- Small and Flexible: Light weight of only 2.5 kg. Can be easily transported. And has a battery backup facility
- Uses Cartridge based on Principle of Electrochemistry. One Cartridge for one test.
- Maintenance free.
- No hassle for expiry and wastage of reagent.
- High Performance: Good Correlation to Reference Method: R²＞0.95.
Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd., headquartered in Guangzhou science city, has been focusing on the R&D, production, sales and service of point-of-care testing (POCT) products and providing customers with professional rapid diagnosis and chronic disease management solutions since founded in 1992.
Wondfo is a leader in POCT in both domestic and international market and has more than 180 patents. Wondfo has not only manufactured and sold POCT product but also it has promoted POCT as a major test tools in diagnosis and management of chronic disease.